Friday, March 12, 2010

futuristic box

I received a newsletter from Best Buy Canada that "informs" the consumers that 3D TV is now available at Best Buy. I was like, 3D? Check out the website, there's even a "stylish" 3D glasses that need to be purchased separately (besides the cable, blu ray player, etc which also need to be purchased separately in order to experience the 3D-ness). Ape da... It's a 3D TV for physic's sake, why wouldn't the glasses be included in the package? It's not that I would want to buy it, those metal, glasses, plastics, and silicone are sold for $2500 (the smallest model) + tax together (as a TV) but I'd just like to point out how smart these huge companies are in maximizing their profits.


I went to bed early today, so I woke up early as well. 330am is early, isn't it? And I had an iced capp after I woke up. And it made me hyper. Avoid iced capp early in the morning people :D


I miss Bruges, Belgium. Summer 2009.

Ray: Bruges is a shithole.
Ken: Bruges *is* not a shithole.
Ray: Bruges *is* a shithole.
Ken: Ray, we only just got off the fucking train! Could we reserve judgement on Bruges until we've seen the fucking place?

"In Bruges", 2008


LOL, Ray hates Bruges. But I love Bruges so much.

No comments: