The Program
We planned to become tourists for a day and visit some interesting places in Kuching. Started a bit late because I had to go for a breakfast with my dad. Sorry guys hikhik.
At jani's house.
Lynn took jani's guitar, played and sang the song umbrella.
"Don't sing that song, or it will rain soon"
Suha is indeed a mean person.
"You know how to play Canon, Lynn?"
Jani took away the guitar from me.
"Play the rock version." Alpi requested.
"I don't know." Jani strummed Canon.
Cettt.
The Civic Center
We wanted to visit the Planetarium. But it is only open at 3pm. We had to skip planetarium. We got on the tower and the whole city of Kuching can be seen from up there. It was beautiful. I like I like.
We took a lot of pictures. Like some real tourists we were. Here is one of them, which was taken by a guy who was probably thinking about ending his life because of love, or maybe he was just enjoying the view. Thanks to the guy.
And the best picture of the venue!
get old faster)
The Amphitheater
It was damn hot. But we were dedicated actresses and actors. The show must go on!

Jani is jealous of me, so he attacked me. But he didn't know, that I possess the art of TV Kung Fu. And the battle was fierce. Of course Jani was the loser in this case :P

Mr Romeolfi on his knees, marriage proposal in progress. Ms Julietuha was so happy and speechless!
The best picture of the venue!


Rosalinda wanted to kill herself by jumping off the bridge. Alfred and Jay tried to stop Rosalinda.

Alfred got tired of negotiating, so he decided to take care of Rosalinda while Jay went to the Hospital for help.

Best picture of the venue!
Three teenagers who seem to have lost their sanity were spotted playing around at the dock.
The Sarawak Museum
One of the popular museums in Kuching. You can find preserved dead animals, house models of different tribes, wood carvings, handcrafts, real-size iban longhouse model (only one room, not the whole longhouse) and some other stuff. Behind the building is a place where they keep some rare fishes, crocs, tortoises.

Best picture of the venue!
The Useless Museums
They were closed. They have always been closed. Useless.
Nothing much happened here. However, an interesting conversation took place in one of the galleries.
"Let's plan on going on an overseas vacation"
Jani started.
"Where?"
"Japan."
"Australia."
"Venice. Beautiful." I said.
Jani encouraged us to start saving.
"The red light district."
Jani smiled and produced a laugh.
I knew exactly what type of laugh that was.
"Where is that?" I got no idea.
"You don't know?"
The guys laughed.
I guessed the red light district should be a place where they have sexy babes.
They refused to explain further.
Whatever.
The Lunch
KFC. Gained some calories there.
The Waterfront and Fort Margherita
We walked along the waterfront and made use of the existence of the cameras.
This uncle and some other uncles love Digi. They painted their boats yellow. They wear Digi's shirt. Do they work for Digi?
Best picture of the venue!
The Cat Monument at The Golden Triangle (also known as Bermuda Triangle)
Triangle. The cats are surrounded by 3 major shopping complexes, Sarawak Plaza, Crown Plaza (Parkson) and Tun Jugah.
The Prayer, Bowling Time and Dinner
Went to Holiday Inn Hotel for Zohor and Asar.
We went bowling.
Dinner at Pak Lah Boyan. Across The waterfront. Saw this black cat with round big eyes. Miaowing for a little food. I swear I felt like want to cry looking at that cute creature hahah.
"You wouldn't feel anything if there's a hungry human here."
Alpi threw a half true statement.
"There is no hungry human here."
I looked back at the cat. "Cian nya..."
Tried giving it prawn's skin (kulit udang? hikhik) but it only smelled the thing.
"Bad cat, eat that!"
My order was ignored.
Cis bedebah.
The Hot Poll
Now which of the following scandalous pictures is your favourite? Let's see which one is the hottest picture voted.
Comment to vote!
Well, there you have it. Hope you guys enjoy this entry. Later!
It was damn hot. But we were dedicated actresses and actors. The show must go on!
Jani is jealous of me, so he attacked me. But he didn't know, that I possess the art of TV Kung Fu. And the battle was fierce. Of course Jani was the loser in this case :P
Mr Romeolfi on his knees, marriage proposal in progress. Ms Julietuha was so happy and speechless!
The best picture of the venue!
I'm pretty good at this!
The Reservoir Park (Taman Budaya)
Hahaaa, the park which is popular for "skodeng" activities in Kuching a few years back, I don't know if it still is.
I peed like a man right there.

And it amazed me that there was this kid who willingly sat there with a peaceful face. Look at that face, doesn't it look so innocent and peaceful to you?
Rosalinda saw Jay with another woman.
The Reservoir Park (Taman Budaya)
Hahaaa, the park which is popular for "skodeng" activities in Kuching a few years back, I don't know if it still is.
I peed like a man right there.
And it amazed me that there was this kid who willingly sat there with a peaceful face. Look at that face, doesn't it look so innocent and peaceful to you?
Rosalinda wanted to kill herself by jumping off the bridge. Alfred and Jay tried to stop Rosalinda.
Alfred got tired of negotiating, so he decided to take care of Rosalinda while Jay went to the Hospital for help.
Best picture of the venue!
The Sarawak Museum
One of the popular museums in Kuching. You can find preserved dead animals, house models of different tribes, wood carvings, handcrafts, real-size iban longhouse model (only one room, not the whole longhouse) and some other stuff. Behind the building is a place where they keep some rare fishes, crocs, tortoises.
Best picture of the venue!
The Useless Museums
They were closed. They have always been closed. Useless.
- The Art Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Tun Abdul Razak Museum
Nothing much happened here. However, an interesting conversation took place in one of the galleries.
"Let's plan on going on an overseas vacation"
Jani started.
"Where?"
"Japan."
"Australia."
"Venice. Beautiful." I said.
Jani encouraged us to start saving.
"The red light district."
Jani smiled and produced a laugh.
I knew exactly what type of laugh that was.
"Where is that?" I got no idea.
"You don't know?"
The guys laughed.
I guessed the red light district should be a place where they have sexy babes.
They refused to explain further.
Whatever.
The Lunch
KFC. Gained some calories there.
The Waterfront and Fort Margherita
We walked along the waterfront and made use of the existence of the cameras.
Best picture of the venue!
The Cat Monument at The Golden Triangle (also known as Bermuda Triangle)
Triangle. The cats are surrounded by 3 major shopping complexes, Sarawak Plaza, Crown Plaza (Parkson) and Tun Jugah.
The Prayer, Bowling Time and Dinner
Went to Holiday Inn Hotel for Zohor and Asar.
We went bowling.
- Jani - 119
- Lynn - 99
- Alpi - 78
- Suha - 69
Dinner at Pak Lah Boyan. Across The waterfront. Saw this black cat with round big eyes. Miaowing for a little food. I swear I felt like want to cry looking at that cute creature hahah.
"You wouldn't feel anything if there's a hungry human here."
Alpi threw a half true statement.
"There is no hungry human here."
I looked back at the cat. "Cian nya..."
Tried giving it prawn's skin (kulit udang? hikhik) but it only smelled the thing.
"Bad cat, eat that!"
My order was ignored.
Cis bedebah.
The Hot Poll
Now which of the following scandalous pictures is your favourite? Let's see which one is the hottest picture voted.
Comment to vote!
Well, there you have it. Hope you guys enjoy this entry. Later!
10 comments:
mr vain....(damnit.. xpat marah dah)
hai hai lynn~
bestnye jln2 kat swak. fyi, i hvn't ever been there. sian btol. sadis.
huerm. nk vote for 'pasangan secocok' !!!haha! kelaka sgt.
n bout the red light district tu, if the guys start to talk bout it, u jgn join. g jejauh tau. mereka amatlah 'berwawasan'. bkn stakat sexy babes, malah...... xtercakap kat sni...haha!
n musykil jap. what do u mean by "skodeng"? ape yg berlaku kat park tu sebenarye? ngaaahaha.
Nk tgk bujang senang live!
oh btw, sy kawan halfi from jordan. slmt berkenalan :)
hahaha... muka peaceful n innocent? sapaya? hahahahaha ney dialog lam penambang neyy... lalala
vote for pasangan secocok boley? ngee~
video baik punya mengenai aktiviti panas remaja dia taman itu penah disiarkan dalam website popular melayu. heheh, tapi siang2 macam tu, susah la kot nak jumpa aktiviti penggambaran, malam2 ade kot.
bujang senang yg pakai cermin mata baju ijau, tu la dia. bujang senang ni tinggal dia kawasan darat, tak cam buaya lain.
selamat berkenalan dr aileen :D hikhik
dialog lam penambang!
Alpi: Nak ambek gamba?
Lynn: Ha boleh gak, cepat ambek gamba kiterang ni.
Pakcik (duduk depan Lynn): Kitak belajar di Unimas ka?
Lynn: er...
Suha: (tersengih tahan gelak)
Pakcik: Asal dari siney.
Lynn: Dari Melake.
Mereka bertiga gelak macam nak roboh penambang itu.
Lynn: Sikda la pak cik mek orang Kuching juak.
Pakcik: Oh...Ada tangga debat Anwar malam tek.
Jani: Oooh ada pakcik (semangat sekali...) Apa pendapat kitak tek?
Alu la... Cheh!
El ko sik vote!
ngeh ngeh ngeh
engkah la sy juak dlm my pet ya
ngeh ngeh ngeh
oiks... hahaha... lynn melake!
ya rite... :P
kenak kitak ngelake giye? lol
wah...lynn...
ko pun polah apa yg aku polah time cuti ria...
hohoho...
abis muzium ngan waterfront dironda ku...
hohoho...
nice pic, jalan cerita padat...
dialog lucu...
pelakon tersohor!!~~
drop by accidentally =P
nice blog.
really enjoy it ^^
kmk mok vote psgn secocok blh sik?
hehe~
take care..
awh...thank youuuuu! You guys actually enjoyed reading my blog? Awwww I'm so moved. Yea sure, you can vote. I guess "pasangan secocok" will be the winner. Everybody seems to agree with each other that it's the best, hottest and most scandalous picture of all ^_-
lyn lyn hahaha sy tgh di open lab. borink2 alu bkk blog. tetak2 jak kwn dr bgldsh sy nangga gambr lam blog sy alu menjelajah ke blog awk, lepi n jani juak. hihihi
Post a Comment