To accept the fact that an almond is an almond. Basketball is not soccer. Pork is pork. By the way, I think I accidentally ate pork yesterday. Was at a Chinese Restaurant in Wollae having dinner with this big guy from KEPCO (with other students too) and they thought that the restaurant only serves seafood. Just found out that they added some pork too in the seafood dish. Immediately stopped eating after knowing that and I don't know... I think I just ate the seafood stuff, but I might have eaten a strand of pork. But oh well. That was one experience. I can't remember how it tasted like though.
So, back to the topic. A star is a star. A moon is a moon. A bird is a bird. And that is just how life works. Accept the fact. And the science. All the best to all of us.
Developing a habit of spending like 5 minutes on my balcony, watching the stars and running some simulations in my mind. Then, go to sleep. I like this sort of meditation :)
Snapshots of video assignment for Professional English course in the first trimester :D Credit: Prof. Jung SN
No comments:
Post a Comment