Thursday, January 14, 2010

lazy

I just came back form a 3-hour math class. Cauchy integral formula, Green's theorem, and from Cauchy integral, Taylor series suddenly popped out. I'm not much of a fan of Cauchy :|
Dude, my head was almost dead by the last one hour period. I pity the prof, who is old enough to be pitied for having to stand up most of the time within 3 hours of lecturing and writing on the board. There was a point when he was actually asking us how to end the sentence that he was about to end and we all laughed.

Life has been, better I guess, this term. But I'm predicting that it will get messier next few weeks. I got from my geography class, "the future is unpredictable." Sounds very common and you know, like, hm d-uh. But it just got me thinking for a while how the future holds a lot of surprises. Sent a tickling sensation to my guts. excited but not so comfortable.

I haven't said anything about my winter trip yet. hmm, actually too lazy to choose pictures and all. I'll have to postpone it. All I can say is, I love travelling. Deep sea snorkeling was the best experience during the one week duration of getaway.

To end this tonight, I hope that the victims and their relatives, of the earthquake in Haiti are given strength and patience to go through the hardships. Sometimes we are too focused on our own lives, and we keep on going and going, perhaps we need to 'bremsstrahlung' ourselves for a while, without stopping of course, and just try to look around and lend some attentions and ears. And just think about other people who are in need of help.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Nice layout! Very studios. LOLLL =D Hope the semester is going well for you! Miss you lots!

Sal D. Miza said...

i luv ur layout!! hihih

Linda Anuar said...

:D thaaaaaaaaaanksss. alyssa miss u tooooo.