Yea, I definitely won't buy this. What the hell is this? It sucks! And I doubt if I use a big scissors to cut it, what would happen? May be I could use brutal force to tear it down as well. =) Superbearman
That was just a prototype, that's why it looks that ugly. If you watched harry potter movies, you'd see newspapers with moving images, this could be possible in the near future. updates on the latest news could be obtained easily just by downloading through wireless.
why would you cut a reusable stuff? it's like buying a new underwear and tear it off after you used it once, when you could actually wash and reuse it.
5 comments:
tp buruk nye perkara ni. if bwk gi meeting nak sell smthing...org tgk pon tak rasa nak beli gini. haha
Yea, I definitely won't buy this. What the hell is this? It sucks! And I doubt if I use a big scissors to cut it, what would happen? May be I could use brutal force to tear it down as well. =) Superbearman
That was just a prototype, that's why it looks that ugly. If you watched harry potter movies, you'd see newspapers with moving images, this could be possible in the near future. updates on the latest news could be obtained easily just by downloading through wireless.
why would you cut a reusable stuff? it's like buying a new underwear and tear it off after you used it once, when you could actually wash and reuse it.
bgsla mun kertas camtok...slamat pokok2 kat dunia tok bah...hehe
that's why we need engineers working on the nano scale level :D
Post a Comment