I went out, bringing along a bulky parcel that was meant to be sent to my family in Malaysia. Headed to Main St's Tim's, but I suddenly figured that it would be wiser for me to go to the student centre. cause i wanted to withdraw some money after all. I could get my iced capp after that, and then make my way to titles and post the package. So I fought the wind, sacrificing my face which ended up being numb after a long exposure of hard cold blowing. Gaaaaaah. Oh wait before I make a withdrawal, I should just go to titles first cause I can use my debit card to pay for the postage. And titles told me right in my face, we're closed. cursed under my breath. And as I was walking towards the ATM, my sight fell onto some steel that enveloped a space that used to sell donuts everyday except today? A bad word escaped unintentionally from my mouth. Okay so now, I'm left with Keyes Tim Hortons. So off I went. And for the love of my ass, it's closed as well. DUDE! Haven't the wind been so cruel enough to me? I heard the mak cik at the keyes service desk said 11am to me with a smile, and it was 10.20am. tak. kuasa. aku. nak .tunggu. okay. so i went to thode. and i swore that if Thode was also closed today, i'd go back straight to home and kill myself.
nah, i wouldn't do that. but i'd go back home straight away and I'd never go out again. until 3pm-ish (cause i want to go to Missisauga today :D). And as i reached Thode, I dropped by at the vending machine to buy a bottle of iced tea. and that fucking stupid machine gave me some super gassy energy drink which i don't really need. and that happened twice! Two fucking buttons that have an iced tea picture on each of them. but the machine gave me two fucking energy drinks! Gaaaaaaah! What's the purpose of displaying the picture next to the button then? Somebody please give some C4 cause i really wanna blow up that stupid machine right now!
the wind isn't helping at all.
3 comments:
hehe..klak kmk krm C4 ngan ktk..boh lpk ltpkan mak cik ya skali..kmk rs mun nya diletpkan pun nya akan still snym2 juak..hehe.. :D
take care... :)
hahaha.. bad day huh? i got a bad start but my day went pretty smooth..
must be a bad bad day..
kesian..fighting!~
Post a Comment